That's been a while since my last journal here! Since my last skin don't work anymore, here's a new one!
First, what will do is the exact thing written at the top of the last *WafflesToo
« For the first 10 people to comment on this journal I will put their avatar and the three deviations I like most from their gallery!BUT If you answer, you have to do the same in your journal, putting me on the first place. The idea of this is it is to spread art around for everyone to see. So lets do it! »
Note: after some weeks. I may or I may not decide to fill the remaining slots, though it would be a pity for you to not use this opportunity for exposing your art.
1. You must post these rules (very, VERY Important ).
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer… or just reuse these if you can't think of any.
3. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
4. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
5. No tag backs!
6. No **** in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." Get off your butt, dig through your friends list and figure out which 10 people won't burn your house down for tagging them
1: How did your holiday go? Anything memorable happen?
Er...It happened about 6 months ago, now, so... Joker card?
2: What's your favorite deviation of mine so far?
"The Memories that Remain" (see part 1 above).
Because of the mix between sorrow from the past and hope for the future. I'm not used to like tragedy because I'm an emotional sponge, but here the artwork was perfect, even if I felt very sad for the character.
4: What's your own favorite deviation so far?
Because it has a character present in a bunch of the stories I imagine, including my webcomic project.
6: Out of your current watch list, who is your favorite artist?
I just found out that Marc Simonetti
has his own dA account
, so I guess I can pick this artist, even if he is not going to last unwatched for a very long time. 7: What are your favorite deviations of theirs? (feel free to list more than one)
(credits : Marc Simonetti and Bragelonne, the artist and the publisher)
8: What is your favorite kind of art? (pencil drawings, watercolor, paintings, sculpture, literature, ect)
I can't say I have a favorite kind of art or exclusive preferences for any medium. I have various reasons for favoriting (or not) a piece of art. If I enjoy the work enough, then it's okay for me. 9: Are you a meme fan? Any favorites? (feel free to list more than one)
Does Rick Rolling count? 10: Do you comment other artists works very often? If so, what usually motivates you to do so.
Sadly, I don't get enough time for commenting every deviation I like. I watch too many artists for that!
Now, I tag (in no particular order):
The questions are basically the same, excepting the first:
1. What art do you plan to make during the summer vacations?